Buying a Home - Your Realtor Will
- Meet with you to determine your home buying timeline, price range, financing options, family/children needs, and desired drive time distance to the University.
- Give you a tour of the South Bend community and help you decide on the area that best fits your lifestyle and has the best resale value.
- Search for homes with your specific requirements and schedule showings convenient with your busy schedule.
- Be available on your timeline to show you homes as they hit the market.
- Provide a Sellers Home Market Analysis to show market statistics for the areas under consideration. These stats will show whether home values are declining or increasing. This is a key component to help you purchase a home that will have an increased resale value in 5-7 years when you’re ready to move on.
- Provide mortgage guidance and put you in touch with Lenders who have programs specifically for graduate students’ unique financial situation.
- Present your offer to purchase and negotiate on your behalf, while counseling you through property inspections/conditions, and attend the closing to make sure every detail is covered.
- Connect you with the resources to settle in after closing, such as utility companies, internet providers and trash removal services.