Selling Your Home - Your Realtor Will
- Meet with you at your home and discuss your time line to have your home sold.
- Provide a Home Market Analysis to compare your home to others currently for sale, and review homes that have sold in your neighborhood in the last 3-6 months.
- Measure each room and complete a detailed Listing Agreement and list all the features of your home for potential buyers.
- Guide you through negotiating the terms of a purchase agreement while counseling you through property inspections/conditions, and attend the closing to make sure every detail is covered.
Market your home through Cressy & Everett’s Exclusive Marketing Programs which include:
- Homes TV Show - A 30 minute program broadcasting three times every weekend featuring homes for sale
- Homes Magazine - An exclusive homes guide of every Cressy & Everett home for sale, which is distributed in northern Indiana & SW Michigan
- CressyEverett.com Website - The areas most visited home site reaching over 1,000,000 page views each month.
- CressyEverett.com Mobile App - Open the App and you’ll see every home for sale around your location, instantly.
- National Listing Sites such as Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com to name a few